How to delete your cache in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer 6.0
To overcome this problem go to:
- Tools on the top tool-bar.
- Internet Options.
Click on the General Tab.
- Click on Settings under the 'Temporary internet files' section.
- There are four options at the top of the box.
- Please ensure that this is set to 'automatically'.
Internet Explorer 5.0
To overcome this problem:
- Go to Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
In the Internet Options window, on the General tab, in the Temporary Internet Files section, click Delete Files.
Click OK to 'Delete all files in the temporary folders box'.
- Click the Settings button next to Delete Files.
- Go to the Check for newer versions of stored pages option, select 'Automatically'.
In the Temporary Internet Files Folder section, set the Amount of disk space to use to 100 MB or less.
- Click OK to close the Settings screen.
- Click OK on the Internet Options window.